Pages

Pain Is Temporary

Pain Is Temporary
Some Inspriation I Found

Monday, October 8, 2012

Injury Update 10-7-12

So my elbows feel good after my long break. I only made it through half my workouts last week. Wednesday I had a bunch of errands to run after work, then had a meeting that night and I didn't know when it would be. Together, those two kept me out of the gym.

I think it may have been a good thing because Thursday my arms felt terrible like they were sore down to the bone and inflamed. It felt like I needed to stretch my biceps perpetually, but stretching didn't help. So I also skipped the gym on Thursday, but I did massage them most of the day while driving out to L.A. for a friend's birthday.

Friday they felt better, but still not great, so I left them be again. Saturday would have been the perfect day to get back in the gym at the hotel, but I had the worst hangover all day and mostly lay  around in bed.

Sunday we drove home and I still had a hangover, which is ridiculous. I need to lock that kind of shit up. No excuse for that. I'm going to be making changes in regards to partying and drinking, so keep your eye out for a post about alcohol. It should be up sometime this week.

Today, Monday, my arms feel pretty good. I can still feel the soreness and tenderness in my elbows, but it's very mild like when I started last week, so I'm pumped to be getting in the gym tonight after work. I'll be doing shoulders and triceps, which will probably be the most difficult workout for my elbows, so we'll see what happens. I'll probably get that post out tonight when I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment