Pages

Pain Is Temporary

Pain Is Temporary
Some Inspriation I Found

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Workout Log: 10/12/2012

My Workout

 

Lifting Summary

This workout was much easier than last time, so I added 7 sets to it. Nothing was particularly notable otherwise. I tried to implement the FST-7 principle with the Lat Pullovers and High Rows at the end, which I think worked insofar as I got a tremendous pump that lasted most of the evening. My lats were also much more sore this weekend then they usually are, so I definitely felt the extra work. This week I'll definitely be adding more to this workout though. Probably starting with some grip work, like wrist extensions, hangs, etc. I'll also be adding fascial stretching to the routine.

Cardio

This time I just rowed for 7 minutes before my workout. I didn't do any cardio after lifting. I cut my finger towards the end of my lifting session and I wanted to get home so I could wash it. But I'm feeling much stronger on the rowing machine. It'll get much easier to breathe as my gut gets smaller, but breathing hasn't been a huge challenge. Mostly my lower back has given me problems, and more recently, my right hand. The two little fingers on my right hand get really tense while rowing and it hurts a bit, so I'm going to be careful and watch that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment